[Ti] Experience with Sound Sticks

b galahad9 at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 12:57:10 PDT 2003

Ole Aaen paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I have not found anything better for
>>  a Mac ... Although I am sure others will supply us with their opinions.
>>

>Yes - I will supply with my opinion - which is, thar you are quite right -
>there is nothing better!!!
>
>ole

I agree, and it's too bad. My roommate - a PC 'gamer' - has a
surround sound system on his Voodoo PC [very tricked-out, BTW], that
gives you that, "This must be what it's like to sit in George Lucas'
Rec room" feeling. Awesome. As an old [and i mean old] studio
engineer [only when i had to] I hear little 'collisions' in the
mid-highs [especially] and evidence of very 'hard' shelving where the
roll-off to the sub-woofer is concerned. But hey, I like 'em, too  :=)

~flipper