Apples; Lemons, Ti's and Applecare

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Fri May 2 15:02:26 PDT 2003

Hi All

Like some on this list I have also had my fair share of hardware
problems with my Ti.
I recently went through an 11 week back and forth (four times actually)
with Apple and my Ti. Finally got the problem nailed down to a software
issue with the OSX version of the DVD Player, so no joy getting the
problem fixed till some update sometime in the future! Ahhh!!!

Then the screen died completely..... went back again.... then came back
with the same problem...  I lost my rag at Apple Customer services here
in the UK, told them that I expected more from Apple and felt that I
had been put out to such a degree that they should give me Applecare on
the Ti for nothing.

and they did!

So if you are mucked about to the Nth degree and feel you should be
getting more back... Hey Applecare for nothing is not bad!

Alex