New Ti owner

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Fri May 2 15:24:24 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I am a brand-spanking new Ti owner, upgraded from an iBook 600 yesterday. except for the
mock humilliation of having to read the manual in order to figure out how to install the airport
card (I thought it was in the same place as the iBook, doh!) it has been nothing but pure joy.

I wrote a little narrative of the switchover from iBook to Ti Book at my website (the article itself
is at http://www.pedrovera.com/articles.220.php)

As for the Ti book itself, it is a factory refurbished 867 with 256MB ram, 40GB drive and combo
drive. I already bumped it to 512MB ram and added airport.

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com