[Ti] [OT] another very unusual 10.2.5 crash

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Sat May 3 07:56:11 PDT 2003

>Simple to execute, and if it works everytime (Tarik?) it is quite an
>elegant native solution.
>
>I seldom use Terminal normally, so am unfamiliar with all its
>possibilities.  That is why I appreciate that you have shared this
>kind of idea with us.

in Terminal, also type "man rm" and you will get the instructions on
extra features of this powerful tool... while I am grateful that
Jaguar has pretty much eliminated the "need" to use CLI, it is nice
to have this powerful toolset at my fingertips (and I only know the
most basic of the command set)
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com