[Ti] Copy bootable DVD?

Kynan Shook kshook at mac.com
Sat May 3 08:54:57 PDT 2003

You should be able to just set everything up as if you were going to
copy the disc (insert DVD, select the Copy button), and then choose
Save as Disc Image in the File menu; this should save it on your hard
drive for burning as much as you like.  Then to burn it, just choose
Disc Image under "Other" and you're all set.

Steve Wozniak <steve at woz.org> writes:
> Toast Titanium. Select Copy, insert your System DVD. Toast recognizes
> it as a DVD. Eventually you will be prompted for a blank. It's really
> easy. I'm not sure how you save a Toast image for burning a second
> copy.

Kynan Shook
kshook at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/kshook/index.html