[Ti] 4 songs per second

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Sun May 4 04:22:39 PDT 2003

Sun, May 4, 2003 4:21 PM mark at suburbia.com.au Mark Dorset said:

>It's irrelevant - like I said in my original post, "I might buy
>something when...", and then listed the two reasons why I am not going
>be buying from the itunes shop. If the service won't let me shop there
>because I'm not American, what am I meant to do?

What is so tough to understand, Apple would love to get your money, but
there are things that need to be ironed out before this can be done.

snip, snip

>Since you ask, I am currently looking into starting an online music
>store, and if it goes ahead, we will be selling the independent stuff,
>and selling vinyl (yes, it still exists).

Apple may be able to add some independent stuff long before you can start
anything. Please don't forget that Apple hasn't been selling music for
even a week.