[Ti] No threaded messages in Mail?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon May 5 08:12:54 PDT 2003

måndagen den 5 maj 2003 kl 15.23 skrev James Cook:

> Did Apple leave off one of the most usable aspects of reading email,
> or do I just not know how to turn it on?

You get all mail in the tread coloured in your choice colour if you go
to the preferences and in the section for Reading (or similar word in
your assumably English version) tic the approriate box. I haven't
however found a way to fold or message in the tread in to one bunch
like I could in Netscapes Mail. I do miss that one. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)