[Ti] Linksys and Airport with Ti Book?

Jacqueline Staples jdstaples at mindspring.com
Tue May 6 16:42:04 PDT 2003

Terry

I have the same setup. You need to access the linksys via a browser. Go
to its default IP address of 192.168.1.1. Lease the user name empty and
type in admin for the password. That'll get you into the setup page.

I think the AirPort Utility only works with the AirPort base stations
but I could be wrong about that.

Jacqueline