[Ti] Linksys and Airport with Ti Book?

mac tlanden at mac.com
Tue May 6 16:51:57 PDT 2003

Sorry ... I was doing three other things at the same time I was trying
to quickly give you an answer and it did not dawn on me what you were
saying in your post...

The WAN input on the Base Station is used to connect directly to the
DSL/Cable router.  SInce you have the Linksys Router use the Ethernet
port on the Base Station.  Then go through the Base Station Set up.