[Ti] Dial Up on Local Network

David Salomon dsal at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 6 17:02:55 PDT 2003

Thanks Sam. I love those one click solutions.

On another note: I lllloooovvvveeee using Big Al, a great partner to
Final Cut Pro. One of my uses is in showing clients video, and while
the inbuilt speakers are a great improvement on all previous models I
have owned they are not up to scratch beyond small group presentations
and even then a stretch around a large-ish board room table. What are
people using in the way of external speakers with an emphasis on
portability?

Sal