offlist [Ti] too much rudeness

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Wed May 7 01:34:34 PDT 2003

At 00:27 -0400 7-5-2003, b wrote:
>adios amigos y amigas
>
>~flipper

flipper - although your thread "All this 'anti-piracy' stuff" was
clearly - and stated to be - OT, I found the dialogue interesting,
even if a bit heated.  Putting aside all the other comments, the
central theme was how a market value is established, what consumers
consider a fair price.  I found it thought provoking and stimulating.

But at the end , the language from several participants, rounded off
by your Anglo-Saxon proposal to someone, was a bit over the top, to
say the least.....!

I trust that your 'adios' was just to this thread.

Always looking forward to your postings and contribution.

regards,  Trevor