[Ti] [OT} All this 'anti-piracy' stuff

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed May 7 06:10:43 PDT 2003

>>So then if millions of customers suddenly disagreed that the cost
>>of a new automobile was fair, they should all start stealing them
>>en masse?

If the auto industry acted like the music industry and forced the
government to pass laws that only new cars could be sold, or that
only the they could sell any cars, I can pretty much guarantee that
there would be a huge black market (aka illegal) market for cars.
Remember prohibition...
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com