[Ti] Electrovaya

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed May 7 10:02:43 PDT 2003

>My ISP informs me the Electrovaya folks have blocked mail from
>fuse.net. Is that a new low in customer dis-service, or what?
>Their stuff is VERY expensive; one would have thought that would
>entail good service.

If you paid by credit card you are most likely eligible for a charge
back; the email block won't help, but in their terms of service they
list this address for their warranty:
<http://www.electrovaya.com/products/warranty>
That link is dead. That and your attempts to contact them may get you
a credit card charge back. They can contest it, but at least you will
get their attention.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com