[Ti] Music is timele$$

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed May 7 11:47:05 PDT 2003

>So 10 years from now would you still pay top dollar
>  for dark side of the moon as if it were just released?
>  Don't you think the price should decrease with age?

no way, in fact, some music, like wine, improves with age... however,
I stick by my statement of ownership. I paid for the 8 track of Dark
Side of the Moon (for those youngsters on the list, that was a format
prior to cassette tapes); if I download a copy of that music which I
can no longer play from my 8 track, I am not stealing.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com