[Ti] 10.2.6 update - minor feedback

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu May 8 06:38:48 PDT 2003

At 8:14 AM -0400 5/8/03, Neil Cadsawan wrote:
>>Since I typically work with 10 to 20 applications open, and perhaps
>>20 Safari windows (I am slowly moving to using Tabs), my field of
>>view gets cluttered, and clearing the desktop in this way helps me
>>get more organised and efficient....
>
>You really might want to consider using CodeTek's Virtual Desktop:
>http://codetek.com/php/virtual.php
>
>It's one of the best apps for any laptop user who uses multiple apps
>at the same time.

Neil - I did try Virtual Desktop out quite some while back, for this
very reason,
but somehow, I did not find it to be what I was looking for.

Upon your suggestion, I have looked at it again.
Even the demo (unregistered version) provides two desktops.

I am using one just for my multiple Safari windows, the other for the
rest of my work.
It seems helpful so far.  Certainly very quick to move from one to the other.
Much better than I remember it.  Almost seamless.

Thanks for the suggestion,

regards,  Trevor