[Ti] Antenna range on Powerbook

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Thu May 8 07:00:26 PDT 2003

On 5/8/03 2:48, "Massimo Marino" wrote:

> The trick is to *massage* the band
> with your thumb against the case (from top to bottom flattening down
> the band against the Ti case). Do this a couple of time: almost
> guaranteed your range will increase.

    I've been tempted to take it and put it on the outside of the computer.

    I'm prevented in that I have wanted the Tibook to be my first computer
that didn't have the case screws, (or the whole case for that matter)
permanently removed.

    (Far cry from the first computer I built that I had running in 3
cardboard boxes for months until I could afford a metal case.)

-- Roger