[Ti] buy now at great price or wait

Mike Stanley macguy at guarded-inn.com
Thu May 8 08:38:15 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

> On 5/8/03 9:26 AM, "Tarik Bilgin" <tarik at opalblue.com> wrote:
>
>> Is a 15 inch AlBook in (1,2,3?) months time including a better case,
>> faster processor, better graphics, better screen and Bluetooth inside
>> at $3000 worth more to me than
>
> I SERIOUSLY doubt we're going to see a proc bump, or graphics card
> bump (is
> there a better mobile graphics card available?) or a better screen
> (how much
> better can you get?) for at least 6-9 months

I can't claim to have any advance knowledge myself, but this manager
told me with other companies coming out with 15.4 inch screens that it
seemed likely Apple would increase the size of theirs.  I'm not so
sure, personally - those 15.4's aren't wide-screen, are they?  And to
bump the 15" up too much makes it encroach on the 17".