[Ti] TiBook power adapters not universal

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Thu May 8 08:59:23 PDT 2003

I have a couple of Pucks that I got with my original Ti 500 that I
routinely use for my 17".  They seem to charge it, although I assume
slower than the newer higher power adaptors.  I assume that the 15"
would be no worse.

I leave one puck permanently with my desk at work, one puck
permanently with my desk at home, then sometimes carry the new one
that came with the 17 in my case.  This minimizes the hassle of
crawling under desks every time I move around.

      Sherman