[Ti] Most expensive iTunes download (OT)

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Thu May 8 10:53:52 PDT 2003

On 5/8/03 13:03, "Sam Hotchkiss" wrote:

> On 5/4/03 8:33 AM, "Les Posen" <lesposen at optushome.com.au> wrote:
>
>> what is the most expensive single download from the Musicstore
>
> I think I may have found one of the BEST deals on there-- Kings College
> Choir- Vivaldi-- 30 songs, $12

    A deal. $16.98 + shipping at Amazon. (Perhaps a little cheaper elsewhere
but I didn't look.)

    And the immediate gratification is nice. Read a review in the paper,
sample the music, and have it in minutes. (Unfortunately only a partial
album for the Ahn Trio so far.)

    I expect the classical music selection in the file sharing networks is
much poorer.

-- Roger