[Ti] [OT} All this 'anti-piracy' stuff

XXL xxl at mac.com
Fri May 9 05:17:14 PDT 2003

>> Taking the iPod is OK, but you have to delete all the illegally
>> downloaded
>> tracks that are on it.  Otherwise you are stealing.
>
> Oh for Pete's sake... You are receiving stolen goods if you take the
> iPod, which is ILLEGAL. Apparently Woz's facetious remark went right
> over your head.
>
> I'd suggest that the people here who are completely ignorant in terms
> of the law simply STOP offering advice.

For a self-proclaimed poet you certainly have no grip of any sort of humor
or figurative language.  Offer something constructive to the list in your

What are you knowledgeable in that will benefit this list?  Don't bother to
lecture the members of this list on etiquette... You have zero credibility
in that area.. After all, we have read your posts.

-Joel