[Ti] [OT} Joel (XXL), you really are a complete waste of life.

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri May 9 08:45:03 PDT 2003

On 5/9/03 9:37 AM, "Ric Perrott" <ric at ricperrott.com> wrote:

> On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 11:10  AM, Chris Owens wrote:
>
>> Are you gay?  Only queers do drama this well.
>
> I'm not, but I'll take that as a compliment ;-)
>
> Just wanted everyone to see how emotionally troubled Joel is.
> Incidentally he's sent me 2 more emails since. I hope he's at least
> amusing himself.

That's right, he sent YOU 2 emails, I'm glad you haven't felt compelled to
send them to us as well.  I don't know if you just feel hurt and want to
ridicule him in a public place, but I know that in my mind, and most likely
the minds of most of my fellow listees, you're just making yourself look
like an ass.

Please direct your flames offlist-- I promise I won't post them.
--
Samuel W. Hotchkiss
President, Contractor Services, LLC.
hotch at zlit.net

Laptop History: PB 145, PB 520c, PB 3400c, 400mhz Pismo, 400mhz TiBook,
667mhz TiBook (rev b), 1ghz TiBook