[Ti] [OT} Joel (XXL), you really are a complete waste of life.

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Fri May 9 09:26:28 PDT 2003

On Fri, 9 May 2003 9:47AM -0700, Ric Perrott wrote:
> On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 11:35  AM, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:
>
>> No matter what the content of the email, it simply is not acceptable to
>> forward off list emails to the list without express permission.
>
> I did not forward an off list email, I quoted some of it and posted it
> here with my comments.

which is even worse, because how do we know what you've taken out of
context?

> If it is not acceptable to quote an email here, then it certainly can't
> be acceptable to send someone 3 unsolicited emails offline full of
> immature rants and insults, right? I didn't subscribe to this list to
> get spammed with personal insults from someone with emotional problems.

I don't want to take sides in your little tiff, but what he did was to
direct his feelings toward you offlist, becuase it is a private dispute
that the list has no business being involved in

--
Sam Hotchkiss
s at swh.cn
This message was sent wirelessly from a T-Mobile SideKick