[Ti] iTunes Visualizer choppy

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Fri May 9 19:34:54 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 09, 2003, Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net, invoked powers within
the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>Besides, I rarely run the iTunes visualizer.. There are so many better ones
>out there.

Before I fell asleep over my PowerBook last night, I was looking around
for other visualizers. My forays into iTunes were often short and void of
exploration until the iTunes Music Store (Have had Toast, Audion, etc.)
so I just discovered how interesting the visualizer _could_ be since my
TiBook is speedy and lacks the choppiness others mention.

Does anyone have other iTunes goodies, or "must-haves" to suggest?