Sound Problems revisited

XXL xxl at mac.com
Sat May 10 06:08:42 PDT 2003

I finally got the 17" running 10.2.6 home and plugged into my desktop setup
with Sound Sticks.  The problems with sound still exist. The Mac will forget
its sound settings and either revert to the built-in speakers, or keep the
Sound Sticks running but the volume control will be dead.

Sometimes a log-out will reset the system to normal operations and sometimes
a restart is required.  Too many variables to test in the time I have at the
moment.  But any sound tweaks that were made in OS X.2.6 did not solve this
particular problem.
-Joel