[Ti] Option keys etc

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat May 10 06:55:04 PDT 2003

lördagen den 10 maj 2003 kl 14.45 skrev Joel Hopwood:

> Apple tends to label the option key 'alt', and also add the brick
> going down the escalator icon.
I think it is accurately named alternative and if you see the symbol as
a road dividing into two and thereby giving you an alternative way to
go it is easy to remember the use of the key.

> The Apple key has always had the Apple and cloverleaf logos.
Not quite true. Only the cloverleaf (or as we call it in Sweden the
symbol for ruin since this is how we mark ancient monument on our maps)
was there from the very begining. I still have my Mac Plus in working
order with the original keyboard. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)