adb the best

Joel Hopwood hopwood at zhian.com
Sat May 10 11:47:41 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 06:49  pm, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> And I agree, those older keyboards were the smoothest! Too bad about
> adb!

Ain't that the truth! I still think the Apple Extended II is the best
keyboard anyone has ever made. And I know someone who has been using
his since new, and never used any other keyboard on his main mac.

He currently uses it through an imate with his dual g4 :-)

The new Pro keyboard is no comparison - and what's more it tends to get
stuck up with grease and dirt in a few months, whereas the Extended can
go for years without needing a serious clean.

Still, the Extended cost ukp160 plus tax, (about $200!) so you get what
you pay for. Mac kit in those days was so over-engineered, it was
great. That's probably why most of it is still in use...

Joel

Joel Hopwood
+44 (0) 7957 426 422