[Ti] [OT] Dead iBook (update)

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Sun May 11 14:21:32 PDT 2003

In yet one more unbelievable display of the iBook ruggedized design, my iBook started working
once again after leaving it to dry for 36 hours. No damage I can see, and the DVD/CDRW drive
seems to be working fine. Both the memory and airport cards survived the Coca Cola flood.

Many thanks to the people that responded both on the list and thru email. The only downside is
that I lost the only excuse I had to buy a new iBook 900 for my wife, since the 600 is more than
adequate for what she uses it (chat, email, web surfing and watching DVDs).

Thanks,

Pedro Vera
http://pedrovera.com
PGP/GPG Key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc