[Ti] Option keys etc Now [OT]

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun May 11 23:53:22 PDT 2003

söndagen den 11 maj 2003 kl 16.30 skrev William Scammell:

>> lördagen den 10 maj 2003 kl 14.45 skrev Joel Hopwood:
>> Not quite true. Only the cloverleaf (or as we call it in Sweden the
>> symbol for ruin since this is how we mark ancient monument on our
>> maps) ...
>
> "ruin"? that's interesting.
>
> i always referred to it as the "pretzel" key.
So do many Swedes, as well as call it _cinnemon bun_ (a popular coffe
cake). We do _not_ call it ruin key. :-) It is the symbol on the key
which has the same shape as the ruin symbol.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)