[Ti] 8% battery warning with 10.2.6 combo

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Tue May 13 02:14:14 PDT 2003

Based on advice from several on the List, I re-installed the 10.2.6
Combo update over my 10.2.6 that had been incrementally updated (the
primary purpose of that was to see if it improved the stability of
M$T Word X, which it might have done, slightly).

What I have noticed however is that with the 10.2.6 Combo update is
that I get the low battery warning notification at 8% of battery
power remaining.

On 25 April, I posted that:

my Ti-500 (Rev A) with 10.2.5 gives no low battery warning, just
suddenly shuts down.

Was this fixed in 10.2.6 or only in the Combo update (I cannot tell anymore)?

Anyway, I am glad it is back!

Trevor