[Ti] sound recording with built in mic? (Ti550)

F. Mortes fmortes at saltidiomes.com
Wed May 14 07:17:01 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 22:43 Europe/Madrid, John Griffin wrote:

> Recording a voice track is a very simple operation when you use
> iMovie. Just
> use the controls and specify the internal mic as the source, hit
> record and
> you are on your way.
>
> Converting it to MP3 is something else again. You could perhaps try to
> drag
> it and drop it the file (in your User Document Folder) on to iTunes,
> but I
> don't know if it would work. Anyone?
>
> jg

Hi,

I would probably export the movie, which would contain only an audio
track, to Quicktime full quality (.dv). Then with quicktime pro you'd
be able to export it to .aif, which iTunes will convert to .mp3

A somewhat lengthy process, but doable provided you have Quicktime Pro.
Perhaps someone can suggest something more elegant.

Just my 2 eurocents.

Francesc in Catalonia