[Ti] Good stand for the Lunchtray? (Coolpad)

Paul Russell prussell at arc-software.com
Wed May 14 17:26:02 PDT 2003

>On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 03:33  PM, Paul Russell wrote:
>>>Hey folks,
>>>
>>>Has anyone found a good stand for the 17-inch Powerbook?  I'm
>>>looking at the iCurve, and I guess it will probably do, but it is
>>>not **exclusively** for the Lunchtray.  Are there any new stands
>>>that have been designed for it?  I've been looking around but
>>>nothing seems to have been released recently.
>>>

>>My old Podium Coolpad which I originally bought for the TiBook
>>works just fine with the 17 incher.
>
>Agree for the most part, though part of me wishes the Podium Pad
>were a little wider.  The 17" doesn't feel as stable as my 15".  It
>works and does what I want it to do though.

I generally use a separate keyboard and mouse when the 17 incher is
on the Coolpad, so stability isn't normally an issue. But even on the
occasions when I'm typing directly on the lunch tray keyboard it
doesn't feel like the thing is going to tip or anything. But then
again it probably would be nice to have another inch or two on the
stand, just to be on the safe side.

Paul