[Ti] Big Al and its Right Arrow key popping up

Jeff Porten civitan at jeffporten.com
Wed May 14 19:17:35 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 11:25 PM, Paul Russell wrote:

> Me too - and it's starting to mark my screen as well, so I'm back to
> screen protectors a la TiBook again. :-(

My right arrow key sticks up about a millimeter, but hasn't travelled
any further since I purchased the BigAl.  Insisted on an open-box
purchase at the Apple Store when I bought it, and noticed the slight
keyboard warp right away -- compared it against the display model, saw
the same thing, and purchased it.

It's not so far out that it's marking the screen.

Jeff

-----
Today on <http://www.jeffporten.com>:
Betting On the Government Is A Bad Wager
The Six Myths of Gulf War II
US Announces Invasion of US