[Ti] TiBook power adapters not universal

Jeff Porten civitan at jeffporten.com
Wed May 14 19:44:02 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 01:41 PM, Sam Hotchkiss wrote:

> Disclaimer of Liability: No warranty is expressed or implied. Anyone
> traveling through Bloody Basin does so at their own risk.

Years ago while traveling from LA to Las Vegas, we passed a road sign
on the way into Death Valley.  Didn't have a camera, so I'm quoting
from memory:

"STOP!  Do you have a full gas tank?  Extra water in your trunk?  If
not, do not enter Death Valley.  We look for stranded travelers, but
may not find you in time.  People die out here."

Best,
Jeff

-----
Today on <http://www.jeffporten.com>:
Betting On the Government Is A Bad Wager
The Six Myths of Gulf War II
US Announces Invasion of US