[Ti] Zeroing drive?

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Thu May 15 03:52:37 PDT 2003

At 10:36 +0200 15-5-2003, Per Brodersen wrote:
>I will sell my iBook shortly (in exchange for the 12''PB tomorrow!) and was
>was wondering how to erase the drive *completely*.
>What software would you use and recommend?

Per - I think that Silverlining Pro that came with my LaCie external
USB drive can do that for you, but you need to boot in OS9 (my
version 6.4.3 does not work in Classic and I am unaware of an OS X
version).  Would that be OK?  I have not zeroed any drive for at
least 3 years, so that is all I can remember right now.

T.