iTunes question

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Fri May 16 20:28:33 PDT 2003

I imported some of my music cd's to my new iPod. I noticed that some
songs have what sounds like the old vinyl record skipping as if there
were a little tiny scratch on an album and the needle skips just for
a quick moment. Why does it do this on the iPod and not the CD? Would
doing things in the back ground while copying the cd to the iPod have
anything to do with this?
--
Cyn