[Ti] THE Hot Tip for the Summer! [OT]

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat May 17 00:28:34 PDT 2003

fredagen den 16 maj 2003 kl 01.22 skrev Eric L. Peters:

> Assemble the following components:
> An iPod.
> A Freeplay radio.
> A gizmo to play the iPod over the radio.
>
> 1. Wind up the radio (it's also solar powered). Turn it on. The
> speaker ain't great, but it ain't half bad.
> 2. Connect the iPod to the gizmo (be sure that you have-preferably
> rechargeable-AA batteries in the gizmo). Turn both on.
> 3. Spend your day outside. Garden. Work on your TiBook. Pretend to
> chase the dog. Wind the radio again if and when needed.
> 4. Have a great summer.
Why  all that hazzle? Either listen to your iPod as you do the
gardening or have iTunes play in the background on the Ti while you're
working on that. What are you gaining with your solution? What am I
missing here? :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)