[Ti] Now [OT] Was: Sound recording with built in mic?

coccolithophorid at earthlink.net coccolithophorid at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 06:58:21 PDT 2003

Lisbeth Zachs <zachs at swedenmail.com> wrote:
The thing was that you suggested a download of a shareware at least=20
twice without paying for it and doing so without finding i useful
seem=20=

a bit dumb, at least to me.

Kevin wrote:
Actually, I was making a point about Steve Wozniak's previous post,
where he said that the program was not free. My point was that the
program was free (but only for 14 days). I suggested the second
download to prove my point that if somebody wanted it free for more
than 14 days, they could download it a second or third time etc.

-Kevin