[Ti] OT: International dialup via AOL? Earthlink?

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Sat May 17 16:51:43 PDT 2003

Ich hatte am 17.05.2003 23:57 Uhr eine Nachricht von PowerBook G4 Titanium
List unter <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> erhalten, in der es hieß:

> A question for international travelers:
>
> In European and Asian major population centers, what is the best way
> (least expensive, most convenient) to access the Internet via dialup?

Will be in Washington, DC in July - what about options there, BTW?

Per
__
 "Just when I thought that bicycles no longer existed I saw a woman on one."
  - Michel Contat

Per Brodersen (Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf)
Winsstraße 16
10405 Berlin, Germany
mailto:per.brodersen at berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de