iPod copy on Big Al

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sat May 17 22:44:47 PDT 2003

Today I connected 2 iPods to a new Big Al. My intent was to copy the songs from one iPod to the other [new] one. I searched for some direct method for a while but failed to find a perfect one. I finally used PodWorks, which I use, to copy the music to the HD, and then from there to the new iPod using iTunes.

PodWorks didn't seem to allow direct dragging of the tunes to the second iPod.

Although this copy was not difficult, it was not as direct as what I was hoping for.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)