[Ti] Bluetooth USB adaptor

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun May 18 09:48:03 PDT 2003

söndagen den 18 maj 2003 kl 15.30 skrev Christopher Murphy:

> A USB BlueTooth adapter that's small enough
> to allow a mouse to fit comfortably too?
-------
I'm not using an external mouse but I assume its USB cable is similar
to the printers cable, and there is plenty of space for that when I'm
using my Keyspan BT-2A. It is only 20mm (2cm) wide. Just about all of
my other USB connectors are 15 mm. The clumsiest one seem to be on my
Zip-reader but those 16 or nearly 17 mm fits nicely besides the Keyspan
BlueTooth dongle too

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)