[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Richard Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Sun May 18 10:41:38 PDT 2003

On Sunday, May 18, 2003, at 02:18 AM, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> Does OmniWeb do this for 2 iPods connected via firewire?

I know that you can browse and copy by dragging an iPod icon onto the
OmniWeb icon; I'm only deducing that if you had two iPods mounted on
your desktop, you could drag the full one into OmniWeb, and drag its
contents from the web browser window onto (and into) the new iPod. Of
course, I may be dead wrong, or you may have to do it in a separate
browser window to make it work, but what works for one may just work
for two. The only reason I haven't tried it? I don't have two iPods
(YET- another will be mine).

I'm just wondering if that method would work...

Rick

There is no greater misfortune
than having an enemy.

-Ch. 46