Lag

S. Moussly sam at moussly.com
Sun May 18 12:37:08 PDT 2003

I have a 15inch Tibook running 867 Mhz, 1GB of RAM, 32 GB, and 60GB of hard
drive.

I've noticed that I have a pretty good lag when I want to increase or
decrease the volume or brightness of my Tibook. This never used to happen in
the past, and I am not quite sure if its after upgrading to 10.2.6. I have
also noticed other lags such as in iTunes visuals. The visuals freezes for a
bit every couple of seconds. This also happens when I have all my
applications closed. I'm not sure what is causing the problem.

Did anyone face such a problem?

I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks
Sam