[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun May 18 13:11:32 PDT 2003

At 2:05 PM -0500 2003.05.18, Loren Schooley wrote:
>...snip...
> >> I heard at one time that OmniWeb could get this done. Does that not work?
>>
>> Does OmniWeb do this for 2 iPods connected via firewire?
>
>CLI does. And it's pre-installed on every copy of OSX :-)

That's like saying there are programs to do something but not specifying which programs. That's wastes bandwidth for anyone who needs the help..

I did try some CLI approaches , along with File Buddy, but they were a hassle and didn't pan out. So I need a command that will copy directly. It would be nice if someone had already done this, but I'm willing to try it out myself.

Both iPods are the new ones (I had to use a firewire-800 to firewire-400 cable for one of them since daisy-chaining was not possible) and the computer is a Big Al and the OS is X 10.2.6.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)