[Ti] unsuscribe

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Mon May 19 13:15:45 PDT 2003

On 5/19/03 14:39, "Lee" <STACDAED at defnet.com> wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
> Please unsubscribe me. I can no longer handle the volume of the dialy
> postings. Thank you very much.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lee Conkey

> Need help from a real person? Try.

I guess you can't read either.
--
Jesse

"A popular government without popular information, or the means of acquiring
it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy, or perhaps both. Knowledge
will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own
governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives." - James
Madison, from a letter to W.T. Barry, August 4, 1822