[Ti] mem_/2/4

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Tue May 20 12:12:34 PDT 2003

On 5/20/03 10:28, "JELyon" wrote:

> Looks like my memory problem is intermittent. Got the noted error
> message checking RAM last night, but switching chips did not help
> isolate the issue.

    I've found many memory errors to be intermittent. This is sometimes due
to chip issues, and sometimes to seating or socket damage issues.

    (Which reminds me of the old drop-fix for Atari ST computers which you
lifted the computer 8-10 inched off the desk and dropped it to reseat a
particular chip. I had to do it and it worked, though sometimes you had to
repeat it.)

-- Roger