No subject

JELyon jelyon at mac.com
Tue May 20 14:55:17 PDT 2003

I'm still trying to track down my apparently intermittent memory issue.

I stressed my PB to get it running hot, so I could test the memory (to
see if heat was an issue.)

But I got a kernel panic before I could shut it down nicely.

And of course, memory tested OK when I restarted with Apple Hardware
Test disc.

I've been doing some research using google, but haven't found anything
specific on heat/memory issues.

I'm looking for a working hypothesis, if anyone has one.

I'm wondering if I should send the memory back to Small Dog. I'm not
100% convinced it's a memory issue, but everything else checks out OK.

John Lyon
US Stress Level: Orange