[Ti]

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Tue May 20 18:38:24 PDT 2003

>Just one more comment.  This whole issue, is a bug in OS X 10.2.6
>(probably 10.2 and up).  Things worked fine in earlier versions of
>OSX, as they do in OS9.  The window server or finder should not crap
>out when not using Quartz Extreme with a dual monitor setup.  I hope
>Apple provides a real fix.  My solution is just a workaround which
>negatively affects Quicktime and other functions (tearing in the
>Dock for example.

As I mentioned previously, I am running an external 21-inch monitor
on my Ti-500 with no problems, so it is not as simple as saying it is
a bug in Jag. It does seem that it is software related rather than
hardware related, since you have been able to overcome the problem.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com