Big Allie/spot the fault

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Tue May 20 19:28:55 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 11:16  AM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 07:47:07 +0900
> Subject: Re: [Ti] New Big Allie!
> From: XXL <xxl at mac.com>
>
>> I would never trust a man to do a job made for female. Shopping is a
>> womans forte
>
> OBVIOUSLY you have never seen me shop....
>
> Women do shop slower than men but I am convinced that men spend a LOT
> more
> money when they shop...  I can get my Amex card so hot it smokes!

It's so nice to have the usual TiList irreverence return after all the
nonsense iTunes/music stores' raves and rants.....

Now, a colleague who also works in Virtual reality-based therapies has
designed a new webpage, and uses a pic. of a TiBook to advertise her
wares (even though we are both forced to use Windows-based software -
ugh!) Can you spot the mistake here?

http://www.vrphobia.com/

Les

Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html