[Ti] Airport alternative?

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed May 21 01:46:32 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 09:28  am, Tom Warner wrote:

>>> I was told i can use any other alternative out there but the signal
>>> meter will not work on the powerbook?

Sorry Jack I didn't realise you were asking about the Access Points.

I agree with you that  the Apple basestation is a rip off if you ask
me, and not the best featured either imho.

My favourite wireless access point is the D-Link 900AP+.

You set everything up through a web interface. Easy as Pi.

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue
tarik at opalblue.com