[Ti] Help me setting up the Airport base!!

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Wed May 21 07:06:08 PDT 2003

>hi all
>i recently recieved an airport base station version 2
>but doesn't come with the software or any
>documentation. i need help setting it up. thank you
>for your time.

Oops, hit send too soon;

Airport Setup Assistant is located in your Utilities folder (OSX);
After setup then disconnect from your computer, connect it to your
network (DSL/Cable) or if you are using it as your Connection point,
then a wall jack to modem in port. Use Airport Admin Utility to
complete setup.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com